The following forms must be completed and on file with the Washburn Athletic Department before a player is eligible to participate in the 2020 Washburn soccer season. These must be completed and on file prior to participating in tryouts. Many parents and players hand these forms in at the Washburn sports registration night. You can also hand them in directly to the Washburn athletic office. The athletic office phone number is (612) 668-3457.
For the 2020 Season! We will again be using online registration for the boys soccer program. Payment of $175 for tryout registration and optional booster contribution will be done online. It will include the $75 school-based participation fee as well as an optional tax-deductible booster contribution of $100 (this can also be matched by some employers). You do not need to contribute to the boosters in order to participate. Scholarships for the $75 school sports participation fee may also be available—check with the athletic office for details. Online registration will be announced once it is available.
FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND PAYMENT RECEIVED BY AUGUST 13, 2020.
- 2020-2021 MSHSL Eligibility Statement (part of the 2020-2021 MSHSL Eligibility Brochure)
- For new players: 2020-2021 MSHSL Physical Exam Form
- For all players with a sports physical completed within the last three years: 2020-2021 Sports Health Questionnaire
- Washburn/Minneapolis Public Schools Athletics Player Information – Emergency Contact Form
- Registration. Registration is online this year:
Sports Physical Exams Available at School-Based Clinics
School-based clinics at Washburn, Roosevelt, and Southwest are offering MSHSL physicals over the summer. More details will be available soon, but check with the Washburn athletic office if you need to know that now.
Contact Varsity Coach Aaron Percy with any questions concerning tryouts. Or consult What You Need to Know About Washburn Soccer.