IMPORTANT: The Washburn Youth Soccer Camp for 2022 has been rescheduled for June 27-30. If you previously registered for the K-5 Youth Camp, please check your email for details.
The Youth Soccer Camp is for youth athletes who are entering kindergarten through fifth grade in Fall 2022. Looking for the middle school soccer camp? It’s here.
Where: Washburn High School Stadium
When (RESCHEDULED): Monday June 27 through Thursday June 30, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. each day
Cost: $80.00 per camper
The varsity soccer coaches and players are excited to meet your camper. We have tons of skills activities planned. Get ready to have a lot of fun!
Camp will be contingent on current COVID-19 safety protocol and adjustments will be made if necessary.
- Washburn High School Girls Varsity Coaches Cheryl Urbaniak Peterson and Reuben Ndely
- Washburn High School Boys Varsity Coach Aaron Percy
- Washburn High School Boys and Girls Soccer Players
Your Player Will Have Fun While Learning
- Passing and receiving
- Juggling and ball skills
- Shooting and finishing
- Small-sides games
- Awesome moves
Soccer Camp Goals
- Develop skilled, confident and creative players
- Make soccer fun to practice and play
- Teach good sportsmanship and respect
- High school role-models for young soccer players
Cheryl Urbaniak Peterson and Aaron Percy
Washburn High School Varsity Soccer Coaching Staff
Washburn High School
201 West 49th Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55419
email: [email protected]
Camp runs from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday at the Washburn High School Stadium.
- Soccer cleats (recommended) or running shoes
- Soccer socks and shin guards
- Water bottle
- Medication (this will be left at the check-in table)
- Bag/backpack to stow extra stuff
- Camp t-shirt and soccer ball (will be handed out on Monday)
Before Your Camper Steps on the Field
- Label all gear with your camper’s first and last name
- Put on sunscreen
Leave at Home
Jewelry, hats, sunglasses, electronics, toys, or anything you don’t want your camper to lose.