The Washburn Youth Soccer Camp for 2021 is full and closed for registration. It is for youth athletes who are entering kindergarten through fifth grade in Fall 2021.
Where: Washburn High School Stadium
When: Monday June 21 through Thursday June 24, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. each day
Cost: $80.00 per camper
The varsity soccer coaches and players are excited to meet your camper. We have tons of skills activities planned. Get ready to have a lot of fun!
Camp will be contingent on current COVID-19 safety protocol and adjustments will be made if necessary.
- Washburn High School Girls Varsity Coaches Cheryl Urbaniak Peterson and Reuben Ndely
- Washburn High School Boys Varsity Coach Aaron Percy
- Washburn High School Boys and Girls Soccer Players
Your Player Will Have Fun While Learning
- Passing and receiving
- Juggling and ball skills
- Shooting and finishing
- Small-sides games
- Awesome moves
Soccer Camp Goals
- Develop skilled, confident and creative players
- Make soccer fun to practice and play
- Teach good sportsmanship and respect
- High school role-models for young soccer players
Cheryl Urbaniak Peterson and Aaron Percy
Washburn High School Varsity Soccer Coaching Staff
Washburn High School
201 West 49th Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55419
email: [email protected]
Camp runs from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday at the Washburn High School Stadium.
- Soccer cleats (recommended) or running shoes
- Soccer socks and shin guards
- Water bottle
- Medication (this will be left at the check-in table)
- Bag/backpack to stow extra stuff
- Camp t-shirt and soccer ball (will be handed out on Monday)
Before Your Camper Steps on the Field
- Label all gear with your camper’s first and last name
- Put on sunscreen
Leave at Home
Jewelry, hats, sunglasses, electronics, toys, or anything you don’t want your camper to lose.