Washburn High School Stadium
Tuesday, June 15, through Thursday, June 17, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. each day
$55.00 per camper (includes t-shirt)
Open to boys and girls entering 6th, 7th or 8th grade in Fall 2021
We are thrilled to announce the return of the summer Washburn Soccer Camp for middle school athletes!
The camp runs Tuesday June 15, through Thursday, June 17, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. each day at the Washburn stadium turf.
Share this information with friends, neighbors, and families with middle school athletes! Early registration is recommended.
Camp will be contingent on current COVID-19 safety protocol and adjustments will be made if necessary.
Questions? Email Coach Cheryl Peterson at [email protected]. See you on the pitch!
- Washburn High School Girls Varsity Coaches Cheryl Urbaniak Peterson and Reuben Ndely
- Washburn High School Boys Varsity Coach Aaron Percy
Your Player Will Have Fun While Learning
- Passing and receiving
- Juggling and ball skills
- Shooting and finishing
- Small-sided games
Soccer Camp Goals
- Develop skilled, confident and creative players
- Make soccer fun to practice and play
- Teach good sportsmanship and respect