The following forms must be completed and on file with the Washburn Athletic Department before a player is eligible to participate in the 2018 Washburn soccer season. These must be completed and on file prior to participating in tryouts. Many parents and players hand these forms in at the Washburn sports registration night. You can also hand them in directly to the Washburn athletic office.
NEW THIS YEAR! We will be using online registration this year for the boys soccer program. Payment of $175 for will be done online, and it will include a $75 school-based participation fee as well as an optional tax-deductible booster contribution of $100. You do not need to contribute to the boosters in order to participate. Scholarships for the $75 school sports participation fee may also be available—check with the athletic office for details. Online registration will be announced once it is available.
FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND PAYMENT RECEIVED BY AUGUST 9, 2018.
- 2018-2019 MSHSL Eligibility Statement (part of the 2018-2019 MSHSL Eligibility Brochure)
- For new players or players who have not had a sports physical in the last three years: 2018-19 MSHSL Physical Exam Form
- For all players with a sports physical completed within the last three years: 2018-19 Sports Health Questionnaire
- Washburn Eligibility Card. Get this card at the Washburn athletic office.
- Registration. Registration will be online this year. Online registration will be announced once it is available.
Sports Physical Exams Available at School-Based Clinics
School-based clinics at Washburn, Roosevelt, and Southwest are offering MSHSL physicals over the summer. More details will be available soon, but check with the Washburn athletic office if you need to know that now.
Contact Varsity Coach Aaron Percy with any questions concerning tryouts. Or consult What You Need to Know About Washburn Soccer.